Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Bittersweet Farewell

This has really been a fun experience that was way too short-lived. It was just a week or so ago that I introduced myself to everyone. Now, here I am bidding you farewell. Life has a funny way of turning upside down sometimes, especially when you are just getting very comfortable. When I hired on with Molli and the staff, my husband and I were suspicious that things might change, but it all changed much quicker than we ever expected. We were blessed by a VERY quick sale of our home, which was only 6 months old! Now, we are in the process of packing and preparing to move yet again, consolidating two houses full of "stuff" into one and simplifying our lives. It has been wonderful having the opportunity to help launch such a fun business as Crafty Capers. Everyone must come in to check out everything we have in store for Hamilton County youth. I can only imagine stopping back in sometime this summer to find the store bursting at the seams with customers and classes. I wish Molli and the entire staff the best of success. I will miss you! Claire

No comments: