Monday, March 17, 2008

Elizabeth

Hello Everyone! My name is Elizabeth and I'm new to Crafty Capers. I am so excited to be working here in this fabulous store. I'm the oldest of four, home schooled, and I take ballet. I'm also a spinner and I knit some too. I've been on a spinning team with Lisa (who works at Crafty Capers as well) for about five years and found out about the store from her. I learned to knit and spin at Conner Prairie when I was a youth interpreter and fell in love with it. I received my own wheel from my grandma a few years ago and am now saving up for a loom. I think that knitting, spinning, and weaving are really relaxing and fun to do and would like to encourage people to get involved. Come over to Crafty Capers or Stitches and Scones and we would be glad to help get you started!

No comments: