Friday, February 29, 2008

Hello from Joe!

Hello from me, Joe! Let me introduce myself to you! I am a sophomore at Westfield High School, just like Mason who is also a semi-new employee here! You can read about him down below. I'm very new to knitting, though I was introduced to crocheting at a young age. I've always been an artsy kind of guy. I'm into Photoshop and other types of photography. Knitting, however, is very new to me and has been somewhat challenging. But, that's the fun of learning a new skill!



Crafty Capers has been so much fun to work on! We're all really excited to get it open and ready for business! I think having Crafty Capers will be a great thing for youth who are already into knitting as well as to expose the awesome craft to new people of all ages!



Please, don't be a stranger here at Stitches 'n Scones as well as Crafty Capers! Come see me as well as the rest of the staff any time! Like I said, I'm not all that good at knitting, but I am working on it! If I can't answer a question, guaranteed, there will be a person here who can. See you soon!

No comments: